Thursday, November 12, 2015

Where the heck have you been?

Ok world! I have decided to start blogging again. Its only been like 4 years!!!
I guess you could say I have been busy....with what you ask?
Here is a list:
Raising twins
Being a working mom
Quitting work
Packing a house
Selling said house
Moving 500 miles away to Nashville TN so my husband could take a promotion with his company
Applying for jobs I am qualified for and being rejected
Applying jobs I am overqualified for and also being rejected
Coming to terms with being a homemaker
Resenting the husband for making me move away from everyone I knew and loved
Resenting people who have jobs and friends and people to talk to that are not 4 years old
Trying to make some extra money in direct sales, and realizing you are not that good at it....but you like the product anyway!

I am sure there is something else I have been doing...but I think that list will give you something to chew on!!

Any of my loyal readers have any ideas for topics?
I will be focusing on different random thoughts I have...since I basically have 4 year olds to talk to I need an outlet!

Until next time friends....er, friend!
~CSP

No comments:

Post a Comment