Friday, October 14, 2011

Fashion Sense

Ok. I'm worried that my twins will develop inadequate fashion sense. I have inadequate fashion sense and I am worried I will pass that on to them. This thinking all developed when the lady I share an office with is telling me about the drama of her freshman daughter trying to find shoes that match her homecoming dress. I am looking at the picture of the dress and she is explaining to me the shoes and how they just don't go together. They bought the shoes when they did not have the dress with them...then tried the shoes with the dress when they got home--no dice though.
SO, I'm sitting there and thinking, what is the problem here? Why do those not work together? What happens if Maggie asks what does this outfit go with? Uh...hmmm. In my head I am saying "I have no idea"
Is fashion sense something you learn? Or are you born with it? I also want Noah to have some fashion sense.
I have many gifts, but fashionistia is not one of them!
Perhaps aunts and uncles will have to help in this area!

Til next time!
~CSP

No comments:

Post a Comment