Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Beginning

Hello World,
I have decided to start a blog reflecting on motherhood! I am the mother of 4 month old twins...a boy and a girl named Noah (boy obviously) and Maggie. They are the apples of my eyes but being their mother is the toughest job I have had in my life!
As I was standing in the bathroom this morning getting ready for work, I started to think I need to write down my thoughts about being a mom--primarily what I want them to learn in order to be good, productive members of society who are also compassionate and funny and good friends and someone people can talk to, and not socially awkward...and I am sure I am forgetting something.
So...stay tuned to this blog for my thoughts...and probably more questions than answers on how to be a mom (and a wife, and a working woman, and a faithful Christian...)


~CSP

P.S. If you have any answers to any of those questions, just let me know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment